- Impact sound transmission testing according to ISO 140 part VI, VII and VIII, ASTM E-492 and ASTM E-1007
- Determination of single number quantity index Ln,w, in accordance with ISO 717-2 and ASTM E-989
- Remote operation from hand switch or PC
- Mains or battery operation
- Powered from 85-264 volt AC main supply. Built in Lithium Ion rechargeable batteries.
- Battery capacity: Typical 1 hour with intermittent use and 45 minutes of continues operation.
- Battery de-rating: <5% loss in capacity per 100 discharge/charge cycles.
- Charging time: 2 hours
- Low weight 10 kg (22 lb) incl. battery and wireless remote option
- Rugged construction
- Five hammers each having a mass of 500 g falling from a height of 40 mm (adjustable)
- Tapping sequence of 10 impacts per second, rpm controlled via servo feedback loop
- Built in self check of hammer fall speed, and tapping sequence.
- Retractable feet
- Dimensions feet retracted: 165 x 230 x 495 mm (6,5 x 9,1 x 19,5″)
- Dimensions feet extended: 265 x 230 x 495 mm (10,4 x 9,1 x 19,5″)
- Impact sound transmission testing according to ISO140, part VI, VII and VIII, ASTM E-492 and ASTM E-1007
Hammers: 5 hammers @ 500 g. Effective falling height 40 mm (adjustable)
Tapping sequence: 10 impacts per second, rpm controlled via servo feedback loop.
Power: 84 – 264 V, 47 – 63 Hz
Battery operation: Optional built-in Li-Ion rechargeable battery.
Battery capacity: Typical 1 hour with intermittent use and 45 minutes of continues operation.
Battery de-rating: <5% loss in capacity per 100 discharge/charge cycles.
Battery charging time: 2 hours
Power consumption: Less than 30 W
Dimensions: H x L x W: 230 x 495 x 165 (265 feet extended) mm. Add 50 mm to the height for handle.
Weight: 10 kg (22 lb) including battery and wireless remote option
Acc. incl.:Instruction manual, mains cable, small rod used for the verification of the fall height.
Optional acc.: Carrying case/Shipping case Nor1336
EMC compliance according to EN 50081-1 and EN 50082-1, Safety according to EN 61010-1-1993 and Machine directive 89/392